Wednesday 11 December 2013

Rough Cut of 'The Huge Snooze'



Here is a draft of my short film, The Huge Snooze. Despite this only being a rough draft with clear things that have to be changed, I made this just to show the standard I am currently working at. There are only a few clips, such as the cutaway clips to the door, the phone and the cluedo board, that I need to make longer. Most of the changed I need to do revolve around the audio, such as adding in some more sound effects when needed, such as a gun shot and a match strike sound, as well as cutting down Lotta's theme during the dialogue scene as well as making the variation of We're in the Money longer during the scene when Marshal Mallow is tidying his office. When these changed are done, this film should be complete however I am likely to find slight problems that need to be changed on top of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment