Saturday 14 December 2013

Props List

As my film is dependent on the way it looks more than anything, as I am trying to replicate Film Noir and make my film look as if it was made in the 1930's or 1940's, props were very much needed to make sure that the gumshoe's office (of which the majority of my film takes place inside) needed to look the part. The props that I requires to achieve this were:
  • Venetian Lattice Blinds
  • Lamps
  • Door
  • Desk
  • Cluedo Board
  • Cigarettes
  • Matches
  • Blank Firing Gun
  • Vintage Radio
  • Vintage Books
  • Vintage Stapler
  • Vintage File Case
  • Vintage Pens/Pencils
  • Globe
Luckily for me, as my father is a collector of things that are vintage or antique, he had many of these things already so it wasn't too much of an issue to create the office; we only needed a few minor props to complete the look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment