Saturday 14 December 2013

Original Footage in its Raw State



This is the raw footage from the ident which introduces my short film. I wanted the background to be completely black so that it actually looked like the Earth in space. When I filmed the shot the background was too bright on the right hand-side and some things can be seen faintly in the background on the left, so I used a tool in Adobe Premier Pro to create a circle effect that went around the Earth and gradually faded out so that the Plane could still be see going around the Earth, but the entire background was black.



This is the raw footage of the shot where Mallow is tidying his office in an attempt to make it look presentable for when Lotta walks in. I sped up the footage in Adobe Premier Pro by 250% to make it even more comical. A royalty free variation of 'We're in the Money' plays while during this shot which is also sped up. This was inspired by Benny Hill and is a good example of where my film is also a comedy, not just Film Noir. 

No comments:

Post a Comment