Friday 7 June 2013

Pitch for my Idea



Summary of Pitch
  • I plan to create a short film.
  • I want to replicate conventions of Film Noir.
  • I shall research more closely into the genre to gain a greater knowledge of the genre of Film Noir so that I can.
  • My reason for doing Film Noir is due the fact that I know a lot of actors in theater who have access to props and costumes which are apt for the genre and the era that I am trying to replicate/create.
  • I have access to antiques to help dress the set to make sure that nothing in shot is modern; for example a vintage radio, a vintage office chair and a vintage desk.
  • There are a few props that I need to purchase, such as a globe and model plane for the films ident (which I need to have the company name 'A One Rehearsal Production' printed onto the globe), a door with a glass panel (with the detectives name printed onto the glass panel) etc.
  • I also want to create a Film Noir short as it is more original in terms of what most people make when creating a short film. As most students use their friends the quality of acting tends to be limited, as does their accessibility to props and costumes. Due to this, their narratives tend to be basic so as I have access to actors, props and costumes I feel that to replicate Film Noir isn't out of my reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment